We are looking for an AI/ML Engineer who will be working in a fast-paced startup environment that requires an approach of constant testing and learning.
You will be part of the EU-funded project established to perform R&D granted by the EU Regional Development Fund. It aims to develop a world-first multi-subject decision engine in the operation and maintenance. You will be working with data consisting of numerical, text and image modalities as well as on advanced NLP and image recognition techniques. You will be part of the R&D team led by recognized researchers in AI/ML/NLP from California.
You will be working
- on the development of conversational artificial intelligence
- application of ML algorithms
- implementation and evaluation of state-of-the-art ML models
- on the system classification
- you will be responsible for data reviews, data analysis, and software engineering for machine learning services
- verification of the results obtained by the team including continuous improvement
- cooperate with the team working on extraction of information from text/image, associate it with numerical data from IoT sensors, in order to prepare modeling of the dominant type of damage in production machines, equipment in buildings, and implement automated, multimodal decision-making
- Master‘s degree or Ph.D. in computer science
- Experience with automated deployment and monitoring of Machine Learning models
- NLP competences
- Experience with Machine-Learning methods such as Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Time Series Analysis, Regularization, Causality, Bayesian statistics
- Familiarity with Big Data platforms and tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink
- Deep experience with software engineering including testing, continuous integration, code reviews
- Advanced Python skills and knowledge of libraries and frameworks such as scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy, Tensorflow
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are passionate about NLP Engineering and want to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply to join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English: minimum B2
Job Category: NLP Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote