We are looking for an AI/ML Research Scientist who will be part of the EU-funded project established to perform R&D granted by the EU Regional Development Fund. It aims to develop a world-first multi-subject decision engine in the operation and maintenance. You will be working with data consisting of numerical, text and image modalities as well as on advanced NLP and image recognition techniques. You will be part of the R&D team led by recognized researchers in AI/ML/NLP from California.
- You will be part of R&D team focused on making significant progress in AI, utilizing machine learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics, particularly including areas such as deep learning, graphical models, reinforcement learning, computer perception, natural language processing and data representation.
- You will be working on the IoT predictive module and the last mile operational artificial intelligence system, including data understanding and dynamic prediction and decision models.
- Lead and collaborate on research project that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, speech and other modalities)
- Drive team goals while identifying intermediate milestone
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in a university, industry, or government lab(s), in a role with primary emphasis on AI research (doctorate student)
- Experience in leading a team in solving modeling problems using AI/ML approaches
- Experience in developing and debugging in C/C++, Python, or C#
- Experience in theoretical and empirical research and for addressing research problems
- Knowledge in a programming language
Nice to have:
- Experience holding a faculty, industry, or government researcher position
- Ph.D. and publications in machine learning, AI, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data science, or related technical fields
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are passionate about this job position and want to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply to join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English: minimum B2
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote