We are looking for an Image Processing Engineer who will be working in a fast-paced startup environment that requires an approach of constant testing and learning.
You will be part of the EU-funded project established to perform R&D granted by the EU Regional Development Fund. It aims to develop a world-first multi-subject decision engine in the operation and maintenance.
You will be working with data consisting of numerical, text and image modalities as well as on advanced NLP and image recognition techniques. You will be part of the R&D team led by recognized researchers in AI/ML/NLP from California.
- Collaborate with the data science team through research and developing image processing algorithms
- Be working on the recognition of handwriting, images and video recordings, location based on images
- Explore and analyze what kind of data or features should be extracted from the given images
- Identify the key issues in the given images for feature extraction and independently come up with solutions to solve the issues
- Take ownership to drive AI solutions through object detection and feature extraction using image processing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or any relevant field
- Fundamental understanding of image processing algorithms
- Exposure to different feature detectors and extractors in image processing
- Experience in performing image analysis and feature engineering
- Ability to transform research input into working solutions
- Proficiency in Python and related packages like scikit-image, PIL, opencv, matplotlib, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective communication with the team
- Team player but also an independent expert to be able to produce solutions independently
- Good Object-Oriented Programing & logical analysis skills in Python
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms in Python or C++
- Exposure to IoT technology
- Experience in Agile Application Development and Scrum methodologies
- Curiosity and eagerness to be involved in Data Science and Computer Vision project
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a comprehensive benefits package. If you are passionate about 3X Image Processing Engineering and want to work on cutting-edge technology, please apply to join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English: minimum B2
Job Category: Engineering / Image Processing / Computer Vision
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote