1) Startupbootcamp Scale San Francisco in Palo Alto, CA, USA: May 2018
Sensfix was declared one of the winners of the international competition for a “Blitzscaling cohort” in Palo Alto and $250K pre-seed investment from a Silicon Valley based investor.
2) EdP open innovation program in Lisbon: Oct 2018
Sensfix was chosen as one of the Top10 startups worldwide for EdP’s open innovation program to match sensfix offering to one of the EdP’s divisions.
3) SVLink (Industry alliances and technology commercialization) program of University of California Santa Cruz, USA: Jun 2019
Sensfix was chosen as one of the startups from Silicon Valley region by California state. University of California invested a small convertible note into sensfix.
4) "Poland Prize Program" run by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development: Sep 2019
Sensfix was one of the 11 startups chosen by Startup hub Poland in partnership with Polish Oil & Gas Company (PGNiG) as one of the potential startups that can apply its AI workflow automation solution to the Oil & Gas Industry.
5) “S5 5G Technology Accelerator” run by Lodz Special Economic Zone, Ericsson and IIoT consortia
Sensfix was chosen as one of the 20 Startups to demonstrate and apply their technology for an automated facility in 5G manufacturing environment in a manufacturing facility in Poland